Santa Rosa de Lima Students are:
1. Welcoming - We act as stewards of creation who respond to the needs of each other, the community, and the world.
2. Academic - We are motivated learners who work towards personal growth and apply our skills to real life situations.
3. Responsible - We are accountable for working together, demonstrating leadership qualities, and making good moral judgments.
4. Respectful - We are responsible for our own actions, for
working together, and for demonstrating leadership qualities.
5. Innovative - We are creative thinkers who exhibit curiosity,
enthusiasm, and take initiative to solve problems.
6. Optimistic - We are thoughtful students who show love for our education, school, community, and family.
7. Religious - We are followers of Christ who live the Gospels’ message and participate in our community through prayer, worship, sacraments, and service projects.
8. Self-Aware - We are spiritually, mentally, and physically
well-rounded individuals who maintain a positive balance between school and personal time.
Copyright © 2018 Santa Rosa De Lima Catholic School - All Rights Reserved.